Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Group 3 Collaboration

Hello Kalyn and Eujon. Good job completing the assignment. I am changing the assignment submission so that you can submit your completed work individually. Thanks for completing the assignment and I will release the submission in the morning.


14 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. This is Eujon Anderson. I am excited to work with you all, Kalyn and Jodi, for this upcoming project. Happy Valentines by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eujon and Jodi! I look forward to working with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have created a slide show but have only typed in the basics...title and reference slides. We have to use 2 graphics so I found this one interesting! What do you think? https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS808US808&biw=1366&bih=625&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=9QpqXN7eHaSCjwSClJPwAQ&q=adult+learning+&oq=adult+learning+&gs_l=img.3...111048.111577..111912...0.0..0.116.211.1j1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.DO7Nd1uv_gk#imgrc=NtNJH4GsHBnjeM:



    This is also a really a good website. http://motivislearning.com/insights/supporting-adult-learners-through-challenges-and-opportunities/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you share the slideshow to us? Would it be best that we all just work from your slideshow presentation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Group Instructions. You and your group partner are responsible for developing a Google Slides
    presentation that describes adult learning. Your presentations should include the following:
    • A title page (2 points)
    • Definition(s) for adult learning (5 points)
    • Descriptions of current adult learning theories (5 points)
    • 10 slides (4 points)
    • 2 graphics (2 points)
    • Reference page (2 points)

    I know we have the notes, I just like having them in front of me as I complete a task. Kayln, we should be able to use your slideshow, could you share to us all with edit rights? I think we can then work on the body of the slides. Thank you for getting the main points started with the title and reference.

    The strategies from the link you provided are a good place to start. I am reviewing the site right now and think we can pick some of the strategies and each discuss them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will give you both editing rights in about an hour when I get to school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not have your emails so here is the shareable link. Let me know if there is a problem!

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Bj4S_OvntA1pzbw2o2XLiaKi0dwgoAXjhQSxC58jK6k/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry. I forgot to add my email. Thanks for sending the link.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kalyn, I just requested edit rights so we can all add slides as a group. I will also let you all now whenever I make additions so we can know who's making the edits. Google can do it as well, I just thought it's best for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Kalyn and Eujon. Good job completing the assignment. I am changing the assignment submission so that you can submit your completed work individually. Thanks for completing the assignment and I will release the submission in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dr. Lewis, do you mind if we use the same material that we both were researching? I was going to start a new presentation and was only going to use a few of the slides that Kalyn and I worked on together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You all only have 2 slides left to complete. You are still working as a pair but submitting the same finished document separately.

      Delete