I shared the slides with you. Let me know if you didn't get the invite. How do you want to collaborate on completing the assignment? Do we each want to find 2-3 theories and create slides? Let me know what you think.
I added three theories to the power point. I also added two graphics (pics) and I changed the theme. If you want to change anything, I don't mind :) Let me know what you think so far. There are 3 blank slides remaining.
Hey Nina! The slides you did look great. I like the theme you choose. Can you add your references on the content slides. I was sure what information you pulled from where? I am almost adding the rest of the content.
Hey Nina, I also noticed on the reference page, "Adult Learning Theories" (1st resource listed) is missing an author. That's the same resource I used for SDL. I just used TEAL Center Staff as the author. Also the Caruoso reference is missing a link.
Thanks for looking out. I have removed the first resource because it is the same resource that you used for SDL. I have also added a link for the Caruoso reference, and I added my reference on the slides that I did.
Hi Nina! I am excited to work with you on this project.
ReplyDeletehttps://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1K5ldyJpiKhcLGZm8PZxwtUgMVVCULzt9BeK1NCXzgO4/edit?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteHere is the link to the google slide document I created for the assignment.
Hi Jessica!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I am late to the game. I am going to preview those slides!
-Nina
Hey Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI'm unable to view the slides. Is there any way that you can give me access?
-Nina
No worries Nina! What is your gmail account, and I will give you access?
ReplyDeleteHey! It's ninaeggers89@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I shared the slides with you. Let me know if you didn't get the invite. How do you want to collaborate on completing the assignment? Do we each want to find 2-3 theories and create slides? Let me know what you think.
ReplyDeleteHey! Yes, I am able to view the slides now. That sounds like a good plan to me!
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI added three theories to the power point. I also added two graphics (pics) and I changed the theme. If you want to change anything, I don't mind :) Let me know what you think so far. There are 3 blank slides remaining.
Thanks!
Hey Nina! The slides you did look great. I like the theme you choose. Can you add your references on the content slides. I was sure what information you pulled from where? I am almost adding the rest of the content.
ReplyDeleteHey Nina, I also noticed on the reference page, "Adult Learning Theories" (1st resource listed) is missing an author. That's the same resource I used for SDL. I just used TEAL Center Staff as the author. Also the Caruoso reference is missing a link.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Hey Jessica!
ReplyDeleteThanks for looking out. I have removed the first resource because it is the same resource that you used for SDL. I have also added a link for the Caruoso reference, and I added my reference on the slides that I did.
Thanks!
What are your thoughts about the slides? Do you think they are ready to be submitted?
ReplyDeleteI think so! I feel we did everything we needed to do as far as following the assignment instructions. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteI agree! I will submit it this morning. Do we both submit a copy?
ReplyDeleteYes, I saw on Facebook just now where Dr. Lewis states that we both submit our own copy. :)
ReplyDelete