Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Group 1 Collaboration

17 comments:

  1. Hi Landon. I look forward to working with you on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a little research. The definition I've found for adult learning is at https://study.com/what_is_adult_education.html. I've also started working on the slide show - only the title slide and definition so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of what I have read talks about Andragogy. I found something from the American Institutes for Research on Adult Learning Theories.
    https://lincs.ed.gov/sites/default/files/11_%20TEAL_Adult_Learning_Theory.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found some graphics about andragogy and self-directed learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have started making the slide show on Google Slides. If you'll send me your email, I'll share it with you so we can work together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! You've really done a lot here and it all looks great. My email is lpickar1aum@gmail.com - I realize the assignment is due tonight and I apologize for the late response here. Please let me know what I can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Landon! It looks like we have a few more days (Saturday). I'll share the slides with you. Have you had a chance to research anything?

    ReplyDelete
  8. If that doesn't work, here is the link
    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18nbWvdg96Y04VnKVb12UVf7titFlNY2Q33eVCkDTDi8/edit#slide=id.p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found a pretty straightforward overview of definition, tips and barriers on andragogy.
    https://meetmaestro.com/resources/blog/what-is-adult-learning-theory-andragogy-explained

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm working on the citation. If you have anything you want to change or add, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've structured the whole thing and it looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tidied up some of the content on slides 4/5 and I see you've added the content there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I added my citation to the references page as well as to the content on slide 8. Also, linked all the URLs in citation page. It is coming together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is the assignment submission visible in your Blackboard? I still don't have it open.

    ReplyDelete